About the Journal
International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) is a peer-reviewed, open-access scholarly journal, publishing high-quality manuscripts in multidisciplinary research areas. IJIE accepts papers in the forms of original research articles, review articles, book reviews, case reports, and discussions to answer important and interesting questions, develop or test the theory, replicate prior studies, explore interesting phenomena, review and synthesize existing research and provide new perspectives aimed at stimulating future theory development and empirical research related to education, integration, social sciences, humanities, language, literature, philosophy, and philology. Journal has a strong editorial team from various research areas while making blind peer-review during 10 working days. IJIE is listed by renowned and reputable indexings such as WorldCat, Open Aire, One Search, Publons, Road, Google Scholar, Harvard Library, and Crossref.
Publisher: Research Parks Publishing (IDEAS Lab)
Microsoft Academic Search
Academic Journals Database
Stanford University Libraries
- IJIE has Thomson Reuters Research ID: G-6934-2015
- IJIE indexed with CNKI, google scholar, Academia, Scribd, Slideshare, Bibsonomy, and many more.
- IJIE promotes high-quality research papers.
- The publication process generally takes only 10 days for an article publication.
- Qualified publication fee to promote research work.
- Open access journal (No subscription required to download papers).
- Anybody can get answers to their queries through email.