Main Article Content
The article analyzes a mathematical model for calculating solar parabola cylindrical hot water systems for industrial and municipal enterprises. The formulas for determining heat losses associated with radiant and convective heat exchange, as well as useful heat energy and efficiency of solar parabola-cylindrical systems for obtaining heat for industrial purposes are given.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Ababa, C. (2013). Factors influencing sustainability of rural community water projects in Kenya (1st ed.). Nairobi: University of Nairobi.
- Adhiambo, L. (2012). Factors Affecting the Effectiveness of Donner Funded Projects in Akerland. Journal Of Community Psychology, 6(28), 353-362.
- Armitage, J. (2003). The Institutional Origins of Dynamic Capabilities in Multinational Enterprises, Industrial and Corporate Change.
- Batti, R. (2014). Challenges Facing Local NGOs in Resource Mobilization. Humanities and Social Sciences, 2 (3), 57 - 64.
- Bollinger, A. and Smith, R. (2001). Managing organizational knowledge as a strategic asset. Journal of Knowledge Management, 5(1), pp. 8-18. https://doi.org/10.1108/13673270110384365
- Chappel(2005).Art and Wellbeing.Sydney, Austrlia: Australia council of arts.
- Cohen, W.M., Nelson, R.R. and Walsh, J.P. (2002). Links and Impacts: The Influence of Public Research on Industrial R&D. Management Science, 48(1), pp. 1–23.
- Cochran, W. G. (1963). Sampling Techniques, 2nd Ed., New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Crosby, P. B. (1989) Let’s talk quality. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Cyert, R.M. (1991). Knowledge and Economic Development. Operations Research, 39(1), pp. 5–8. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.39.1.5
- Dill, D. and & Vught, F. (2010) National Innovation and the Academic Research Enterprise. Baltimore, MD: John Hopkins University Press.
- Etzkowitz, H. (2003). Innovation in Innovation: The Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations. The Social Science Information, 42(3), pp. 293-337. https://doi.org/10.1177/05390184030423002
- Gimenez-Espin JA, Jiménez-Jiménez D, Martínez-Costa M (2013). Organizational culture for total quality management. Total Quality Management& Business Excellence;24(5–6):678–692.
- Githinji, C. (2013). Factors affecting sustainability of community based projects in Kitui County, Kenya. Nairobi: Kenyatta University.
- Lee, Y., (2011). University-Industry Collaboration on Technology Transfer: Views from the Ivory Tower. Policy Study Journal, 26, 69-84.
- Mavoko, M. (2013). Resource mobilization for NGOs in the developing. London: Adonis and Abbet Publishers Limited
- Muijs, D. (2010). Doing quantitative research in education with SPSS. Sage. multidimensional organization culture and performance”, International Journal of Operation & Production Management, Vol. 31, No. 7, pp. 712-735.
- Mulwa, F. (2010). Demystifying Participatory Community Development (Revised edition). Nairobi.: Pauline's Publications Africa.
- Prajogo, D.I. and McDermott, C.M. (2011), “The relationship between
- Psychometrical, vol.16, no. 3, pp. 297-334.
- Saunders, M., Lewis, P., & Thornhill, A. (2009) Research Methods for Business Students (5th. ed., pp. 318-359). Harlow: Pearson Education.
- Scot, S. (2004). Variation in Spinoff Activities Across Institutions. In Academic Entrepreneurship: University Spinoffs and Wealth Creation. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Smith, K. M., Machalaba, C. C., Seifman, R., Feferholtz, Y., & Karesh, W. B. (2019). Infectious disease and economics: The case for considering multi-sectoral impacts. One Health, 7, 100080.
- World Health Organization [WHO] (2020b). Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – 46. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situationreports/20200306-sitrep-46-covid 19.pdf?sfvrsn=96b04adf_2
- Zu, X., Robbins, T. L., & Fredendall, L. D. (2010). Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices. International Journal of Production