Main Article Content
The development of atomic and nuclear physics, the efficient use of nuclear energy plays an important role in the international arena. The structure of the atom and the nucleus, the training of internationally advanced personnel to improve the use of its energy is a topical issue today. The role of atomic and nuclear physics in education, science and industry in our country is wide. However, taking into account the fact that the introduction of modern and new areas of nuclear physics, such as radiation physics, deformed nucleus physics, into the system of continuing education will further increase the efficiency of specialists trained in this field.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- N. Sadriddinov “Fundamentals of Physics Teaching Methods” Study Guide -T .: Uzbekistan 2006
- Jorayev M. “Statistical ideas in teaching physics” Methodical manual -T .: Teacher 1996
- Ya. S. Umanskiy. Radiography of metals and semiconductors, M. Metallurgy, 1968. 13-27 p.
- Ivakhnenko A.G., Zaichenko R.G., Dimitrov V.D. Decision making on the basis of self-organization. M., Sov. Radio, 1976.280 p.
- Boguslovsky I.A., Kruglyanova O.V., Miroshichev N.Ya., Tsymbalyuk G.M. Algorithm for identifying the parameters of a dynamic system of an aircraft. M. Izvestiya RAN. Theory and control systems 2009, №3, p. 3-15
- A. Ganiev “Physics” 3rd part T .: Teacher 2008.
- Safarov R. Additive self-organization algorithm. Scientific Journal of Samarkand State University. Exact sciences series. №3(115), 2019, с. 4-8.