Main Article Content
On the pages of literary works, the reader is often confronted with funny characters or episodes, funny names of characters, ridiculous features of speech. In all these cases, we are dealing with manifestations of the comic in literature. The reader understands that the writer set himself the task of causing the audience to laugh, to portray something funny. But at the same time, we cannot fail to notice how different such laughter can be. In literary criticism, it is customary to distinguish the following types of comic: humor, irony, satire and sarcasm. Also, experts distinguish between the techniques of the comic. These include hyperbole, absurdity, grotesque, fantasy, self-exposure and some others.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Mavlonova U. K., Maxmurovna M. K. THE INTRODUCTION OF IRONY IN ENGLISH AND UZBEK LITERATURE //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2020. – Т. 5. – №. 3. – P. 4-4.
- Mavlanova U.K., Babayeva V.T., Ruzieva D.S. Irony in Dramatic Works//International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation 24 (Issue 03), 311-317, 2020.
- Mavlonova U.K, Ruziyeva D.S. The Use of Irony in Literature//ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 04 (84), 362-364.
- Mavlonova U.K., Achilova R.A. THE PROBLEM OF TRANSLATION OF REALIA (AMERICANISMS) // Dostijeniya nauki i obrazovaniya № 5(59), 2020
- Sharipova D.Sh., Mavlonova U.K., Ibatova N.I. BEHAVIORAL LANGUAGE ETIQUETTE IN UZBEK PROVERBS AND SAYINGS// Vestnik nauki i obrazovaniya 11-3 (89), 2020.