Main Article Content
Modern linguistic research focuses on the practical problems of science, mainly on the person himself, i.e. his emotional-mental sphere, ethical and aesthetic views in man, the value system, the processes of understanding and perceiving the world. Mankind's spiritual experiences, attitudes, and values are reflected in his language. In this sense, axiolingual research shows the relevance of the topic. This article analyzes a number of studies on the formation and development of axiolinguistics that are currently evolving.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Arutyunova N.D. Types of language values: Assessment. Event. Fact / - M .: Nauka, 1988 .-- 341 p.
- Bagautdinova G.A. Man in phraseology: anthropocentric aspect / - Kazan: Kazan Publishing House. University, 2006 .-- 132 p. (8.25 pp.) .. Bagautdinova G.A. Axiological linguistics: linguistic value of linguistic units and values expressed by linguistic units / G.A. Bagautdinova // III International Baudouin readings: I.A. Baudouin de Courtenay and modern problems of theoretical and applied linguistics (Kazan, May 23-25, 2006. ): works and materials: in 2 volumes / Kazan. state un-t; under total. ed. K.R.Galiullina, G.A.Nikolaeva.-Kazan: Kazan Publishing House. University, .– Kazan: Kazan Publishing House. un-ta, 2006. - T. 2. - S. 132-135.
- Bagautdinova G.A., Bayramova L.K. Axiological phraseology about happiness // Scientific notes of Kazan State University. Volume 148, book. 2. Humanities - 2006.
- Yunusova R.Zh .. Axiology of phraseological units with the meaning of 'hospitality / kunakchyllyk' in Russian and Tatar languages. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of philological sciences. Kazan - 2009.
- Ter-Minasova S.G. Language and intercultural communication / - M .: Slovo, 2000 .-- 624 p.
- Slyshkin G.G. Linguocultural value vs philosophical value // Izv. Volgogr. state ped. un-that. Ser. "Socio-economic sciences and art". - 2004. - No. 2. - P. 46-50. Slyshkin G.G. Modern Russian anecdote: functions and value dominants // Axiological linguistics: game and comic in communication: Sat. scientific. tr. - Volgograd: Change, 2003.
- Serebryannikova. E.F. Linguistics and axiology: ethnosemiometry of value meanings: a collective monograph /. - M .: TEZAURUS, 2011 .-- 352 p.
- S.Y.Temurov: Theoretical bases of formation of professional competence in future mathematics teachers. Tashkent: Science and Technology-2014 p.44
- N.Muslimov, M.Usmonoboeva, D.Sayfurov, A.Turaev: Fundamentals of pedagogical competence and creativity. Tashkent-2015, p.25
- Rakhmatova M. Linguistic features of the concept of "beauty" in English, Uzbek and Tajik national culture. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Philology. - Buxoro, 2019. 51 p.
- Pardaev Z. On the concept of assessment in linguistics and its study // Uzbek linguistics in the XXI century (Proceedings of the scientific-theoretical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Professor Tora Nafasov) .- Karshi, 2008. 214-220-p; Pardaev Z. Assessment category and its interdisciplinary relationship // R. Issues of Kungurov's scientific heritage and Uzbek linguistics.- Samarkand, 2008. pp. 78-81.
- Pavlov S.G. Lingvoaxiological model of man: scientific and methodological aspect / Bulletin of the Minsk University. - Mn., 2013. - No. 2. - P. 56–68.
- Melnichuk V.A. Axiological dynamics of Russian vocabulary (late 18th - early 21st century) diss. Cand. philol. Sciences: St. Petersburg 2017.216 p.
- Krasnykh V.V. Ethnopsycholinguistics and cultural linguistics: A course of lectures. Moscow: Gnosis 2002.284 p.
- Karasik V.I. Language circle: personality, concepts, discourse. - Volgograd, 2002 .-- C 331.
- Ivin A.A. Modern axiology: some topical problems / Philosophical journal. - 2010. - No. 1 (4). - S. 66–78.
- Golovanova A.V. Values and assessments in linguistic reflection: Dis. ... Candidate of Philological Sciences. Perm, 2002.200 s.
- Gibatova G.F. Axiology in language. OSU Bulletin No. 2 (121) / February`2011.
- Galperin I.R.Text as an object of linguistic research / - M .: Nauka, 1981 .-- 144 p.
- Vorkachev S.G. Lumen naturale: the axiology of intelligence in language: monograph /.– Krasnodar: Ed. FGBOUVPO "KubGTU", 2016. – 296s.
- Boymirzaeva S. Categories that form the communicative-pragmatic content of the text in the Uzbek language. Filol. fan. doc. diss. avtoref.- Toshkent, 2010.- 49 p.