Main Article Content
Cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems neonatal pathology in premature babies leads to systemic and organ hypoxia, which is one of the main risk factors for premature retinopathy (PR) development. Among the certain neuron-specific proteins, the most studied and adequately characterizing the blood-brain barrier (BBB) proper membrane function is neuro-specific enolase (NSE), which is currently used to diagnose acute conditions characterized by cerebral ischemia and brain hypoxia, occurring with impaired BBB function.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Jukova I.A., Alifirova V.M., Jukova N.G. Neuron-specific enolase as a specific index of the neurodegenerative process // Siberian Medicine Bulletin. - 2011. - № 2. – p. 15-21.
- Nikolaeva G.V., Guseva M.R., Beslaneeva M.B. The prevention and antioxidant therapy effectiveness Analysis in premature infants // Ophthalmology blletin.- 2012.- № 6.- p. 57-61.
- Salikhova K.Sh., Ishniyazova N.D., Abdurakhmanova F.T., Ibragimova S. T. Immuno-metabolic aspects of early adaptation and prediction of post-hypoxic conditions in newborns // Pediatrics. – 2012. - № 3-4. – p. 132-137.
- Sakharova E.S., Keshishyan E.S., Alyamovskaya G.A. Prematurity as a medico-social health problem. Part 1.// Perinatology and Pediatrics Russian Bulletin.-2017;62(3).-p. 15-19.
- Tereshchenko A.V. Ophthalmic care organization for children with premature retinopathy. Russian pediatric ophthalmology. 2015. № 3. – p. 7-11.
- Shilova N.A., Kharlamova N.V., Fisyuk Yu.A. etc. The incidence and outcomes of retinopathy in deeply term infants in the context of specialized medical care// Perinatology and Pediatrics Russian Bulletin.-2018;63(5).-p. 51-54.
- DaiH.Q. Changes of electro encephalographic background patterns and serum neuron specific enolase level sinneonates with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy / H.Q. Dai , Y.H. Luo // Zhongguo Dang Dai ErKeZaZhi. – 2009. – Mar;11(3). – Р. 173-6.
- Lee J.W., Davis J.M. Future applications of antioxidants in premature infants // Curr. Opin. Pediatr.- 2011; 23: 2: 161-166.