Main Article Content
This article argues that when weeds in winter wheat fields are grown without eradication, the weeds will have a significant amount of shade, absorb some water and nutrients, and adversely affect the structure of the crop. Puma super (1 l / to) against cereals, Granstar (15 g / to) against biphasic weeds, and the elimination of Kroshka variety of winter wheat resulted in a long spike, a large number of grains in the spikes, spikes and spikes in a single spike. increased grain yield this condition has been reported to improve radically the efficiency of the grain structure when mixed and sprayed with Puma super (1 l / to), two-stage weed Granstar (15 g / to) herbicides against more grain weeds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Vasilchenko I. T, Pidotti O. A. Keys to weeds of irrigated agriculture. M "Kolos", 1970-367 p.
- Xamroev A. Sh. and others. Protection of grain and rice from pests, diseases and weeds. State Chemical Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 1999 -71-85 p.
- Vitsenko V.P., Kolyushnikov V.T. Application under corn and herbicides. F: "Chemicalization of the agricultural economy". No. 2, 1990- 71-72 p.
- Vorobiev G. Ya. Use the entire arsenal of weed control products. F: "Agriculture". No. 4, 1986-11-12 p.
- 5 Sedelnikov M.P. Stop thoughtless chemicalization of agriculture. F: "Agriculture" No. 10, 1990-21-23 p.
- Taskaeva A.G., Taskaev V.P. Determination of the weed severity coefficient. F: "Agriculture" No. 8, 1990-73-75 p.
- Andreev A.S., Tereshchuk V.S. Fenagon on barley crops. F: "Chemistry in Agriculture" No. 6, 1986- 55-57 p.
- Babich A.A, Harrow V.P. Weed control, taking into account the competitiveness of crops. F: "Agriculture", No. 2, 1986- 41-42 p.
- Bazdyrov G. Weeds are the enemy of the harvest. F: "Agriculture" .№2.1985 -7-9s.