Main Article Content
This article discusses the teaching of foreign languages the future technology of foreign language specialties in the textile industry.
textile speciality lingvoculture direction of technology literature foreign language technical institute of higher education competence forming of term in a professional speaking another language lingvoculturology communication language and culture cognitive general competence preparation for future speciality textile industry
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Kalandarova Safiya Tockirovna and Kulmamatov Oybek Amonovich 2020. Communicative competence of students in technical specialties. International Journal on Integrated Education. 3, 11 (Nov. 2020), 45-47. DOI:https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v3i11.821.
- Andrienko A.S. Development of foreign language professional communicative competence of students in a technical college (on the basis of credit-modular technology of training). AK
- Rostov – on-Don.2007 page.
- O.S.Akhmanova. Dictionary of linguistic terms. Publisher “Soviet encyclopedia” Moscow 1969 page 474.
- Plavlishak T.A. Linguistic-culture interpretation of a work of art as a component in teacher training foreign language (French) M 2007 page 18.
- Patyaeva N.V. Formation of professional competence of students in language, engineers building specialties in contextual training. AK. Below Novgorod. 2007 page 11.