Main Article Content
The article examines the plot features of the Karakalpak stories. The role of the chronic plot in the construction of the story is discussed and a review of scientific opinions on the definition of the plot is made. Examples of stories entering into a chronic plot, scientific evidence are given. The author notes that the study of Karakalpak stories is of great practical and theoretical importance. The article explores the plot features of Karakalpak stories. He spoke about the role of the chronic plot in the construction of the story and analyzed the scientific ideas on the definition of the plot. Examples of the occurrence of stories in a chronic plot, scientific evidence are given. The author emphasizes the great practical and theoretical importance of researching Karakalpak stories.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Kuronov D., Mamazhonov Z., Sheralieva M. Adabiyotshunoslik lukat. –Toshkent, Akademnashr, 2013
- Introduction to literary studies. Edited by G.N. Pospelov. -Moscow, "High School", 1988. -p.204.
- Introduction to literary studies. Literary work: basic concepts and terms. (Edited by L.V. Chernets). –Moscow, "Higher School", 1999. –P.217.
- Dosmukhammedov H. Kozirgi ўzbek ҳikoyachiligida badiyy tafakkurning yangilanishi. / 80-yillarning ikkinchi yarmi va 90-yillarning avvalidagi ҳikoyalar misolid /., Toshkent., 1995, Nomzodlik dissertation.
- Atazhanov Ә. Mashala. / Povestler ҳәm gүrriңler /., - Nukus: Karakalpakstan. 1988.
- Embergenov Ө. Spraying asha қary. "/ Povestler ҳәm gurriңler /., Nukus, Karakalpakstan, 1990.
- Salaev F., urboniyozov G. Adabiyotshunoslik atamalaring izoҳli sozligi. -Toshkent, Yangi asr avlodi. 2010.