Main Article Content
The article provides a scientific analysis of scientific research, scientific directions and great discoveries of the Middle Ages of international importance, the Khorezm Ma’mun Academy and the scientists who worked in it
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Speech by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at the 75th Assembly of the United Nations. Word of the people, September 24. № 202 (7704).
- Matvievskaya GP, Tllashev H. Abu Nasr ibn Iraq and his processing of Menelaus's "Spherics." // In collection: Mathematics and Astronomy in the Works of Scientists of the Medieval East. - Tashkent, Fan, 1977.
- Masharipova G.K. The natural-scientifig heritage of the Khwarezm Ma’mun Academy and its socio-philosophical views. International Journal of Philosocial Rehabilitation. Vol 24, Issue 09, 2020. ISSN: 1475-7192.
- Masharipova G.K. Philosophical views of Abu Reikhan Biruni. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences. ISSN: 2278-6236. India. 2019, may.
- Masharipova G.K. The scientific heritage of the scholars of Khorazm Ma’mun Academy who made great inventions of the Middle Age. Europaische Fachhochschule. European applied sciences 2013, # 9.
- Haji Khalfa. Lexion bibliographicum et encuclopaedicum, ed G.Flugel. Leipzig-London. 1835-1858. Vol. II.