Main Article Content
The types and principles of loosening machines operating at enterprises of primary wool processing are analyzed. Defects of opening machines and their effect on the product are explained. The design and operating principle of a new spraying machine for preparing high-quality products are proposed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Rizaev Sh, Zakirov M, Sidortsov V, Ismailov L, Ibragimov Yu “Commodity research wool” book // Labor publishing house 1985 y.
- 2 Gorbunova L.S., Rogachev N.V., Vasilyeva L.G., Koldaev V.M. “Primary processing of wool” book “EASY AND FOOD INDUSTRY” book Moscow 1981 y.
- Lipenkov Ya.Ya, “General technology of wool” book Moscow LEGPROMBIN 1986 г.
- D. Cottle, Errol «Wood Overview of Early Stage Wool Processing» 2012 y.
- 5 F. Ismoyilov, Sh. Khakimov, M. Khodjayeva Loosening wool machines International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering.- India, Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019. – pp. 3650-3655.
- Khakimov SH.SH, Ismoyilov F.B. Analysis of the properties of wool raw materials obtained in Uzbekistan // “International Journal of Advanced Research in Science,Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Science. Vol. 6, Issue 6, June 2019”
- Ismoyilov F.B. Physico-mechanical properties of wool // Technique and technology of food production. Abstracts of the XI International Scientific Conference of undergraduate and graduate students. 2019 year
- Kunik O., Semeshko O., Saribekova J., Myasnikov S. High-energy discrete processing in technology of extraction of wool grease // Ukrainian Food Journal. – 2014, №3. R. 381…388.
- Sengupta A., Behera J. Comprehensive view on chemistry, manufacturing & applications of lanolin extracted from wool pretreatment // American Journal of Engineering Research. – 2014, Vol. 3, Issue 7. P. 33…43.