Main Article Content
This article discusses various definitions of intelligence in Russian psychological research. It is concluded that the development of intelligence is necessary, as well as further development of scientific approaches to the study of intelligence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Ishmukhamedov R.J. Ways to increase the effectiveness of education through innovative technologies. 2004, P 45.
- Dustmurodov T. Chemistry. A collection of problematic lecture texts. 2004, PP 3-6.
- Khatamova M.S. Proceedings of the XII scientific-practical conference of gifted masters and students on "Innovations in education: scientific-theoretical approaches and experiments." 2013, P 244.
- Usmonova L.M. Pedagogical and psychological bases of raising the system of continuing education to a new level of quality. 2014. P 155
- Usmonova L.M. Proceedings of the Regional Scientific Theoretical Conference on Innovative Technologies in the Teaching of Exact and Natural Sciences. 2014. – P 176.