Main Article Content
The article deals with the great Persian-Tajik poet and saint Muhammad Abu Bakr ibn Ibrahim Sheikh Farididdin Attar (ca. 1148/51 - 1219/21) (1, 2, 3) “Mantiq ut-tayr” and the great Uzbek poet and thinker who wrote it as a nazira. The interpretations of the image of Qaqnus in the epics of Nizamiddin Mir Alisher Foni (Navoi, 1441 - 1501) (4) "Lison ut-tayr" are studied comparatively. In the process of the analysis, it is shown how skillfully Foni used the symbol in Attor for the ideological purpose set for his epic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- See about this Sufi poet: A b d u n a z a r H. Farididdin Attor / National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. J. 9. - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2005. - B. 189.
- See also S a i d o v A. Attarshunoslik. - Tashkent: SHARQ, 2013. - p. 84 - 122.
- See also: Farididdin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Nishapuri A t t o r. Logic ut-ready. Introduction, Diagnosis and Compilation by Dr. Muhammad Reza Shafe'i Kadkani. - Tehran: 1392 (Hijri). (In Persian).
- History of Uzbek literature. 5 volumes. T. 2. The second half of the fifteenth century. - Tashkent: Fan, 1977. - 460 p.
- Annotated dictionary of the language of Alisher Navoi's works. 4 volumes. J. 4. - Tashkent: Fan, 1985. - Б. 43.
- Dictionary of Navoi's works. - Tashkent: Literature and Art, 1972. - B. 733.
- Tajik language culture. Consists of two volumes. J. 2. - Moscow: Sovetskaya encyclopedia, 1969. - Sah. 684.
- Sheikh Fariduddin A t t o r. Logic ut-tayr (Bird's tongue). Translation from Persian by the People's Poet of Uzbekistan Jamal Kamal. - Tashkent: Fan, 2006. - B. 201 - 208.
- Mythological dictionary. - Moscow: 1990. - p. 556.
- Navruz is today. - Toshkent: 1989. - Б. 3.
- O l i m S. Was Uvaysi also Uvaysi? Or who are the tombs of Bahauddin? // Literature and art of Uzbekistan, 1992, November 13.
- Uzbek Soviet encyclopedia. 14 volumes. T. 10. - Tashkent: 1978. - B. 550.