Main Article Content
The article examines the reasons for the use of the nickname "Foniy" in the epic "Lison ut-tayr" by the great Uzbek poet and thinker Alisher Navoi (Foniy), which is closely related to the main idea and essence of the work. It is based on the poet's own interpretations and the essence of the work. The epic also analyzes the reasons for the use of the nickname "Navoi".
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- See about this Sufi poet: A b d u n a z a r H. Farididdin Attor / National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. J. 9. - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2005. - B. 189.
- See also S a i d o v A. Attarshunoslik. - Tashkent: SHARQ, 2013. - p. 84 - 122.
- See also: Farididdin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Nishapuri A t t o r. Logic ut-ready. Introduction, Diagnosis and Compilation by Dr. Muhammad Reza Shafe'i Kadkani. - Tehran: 1392 (Hijri). (In Persian).
- Yunus Emro has a poem "Risolat un-nushiya" ("Risolat un-nushiya"), written in 1307. Literary critic I. V. Borolina notes that Gulshahri's work is ideologically and artistically close to this epic. See B o r o l i n a I. V. Turetskaya literature. / History of all literature. T. 3. - Moscow: Nauka, 1985. - p. 569.
- H a s a n o v a Sh. Rizai's epic "Bird's tongue" / Mavlono Khoja Qazi Payvandi R i z o i y. Bird language. - Toshkent: 2009. - Б. 26.
- See Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 18. - Tashkent: Fan, 2002.
- See also: This author. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 19. - Tashkent: Fan, 2002.
- See also: This author. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 20. - Tashkent: Fan, 2003.
- Zahiriddin Muhammad B o b u r. Boburnoma. - Tashkent: Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, 1960. - B. 233.
- Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 12. - Tashkent: Fan, 1996. - B. 298. After that, the page of excerpts from this edition is given in parentheses, first number 10, then two dots.
- See Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 17. - Tashkent: Fan, 2001. - B. 292.
- For more information on this, see O l i m S. Naqshband and Navoi. - Tashkent: Teacher, 1996. - B. 107 - 140.