Main Article Content
The article presents studies of water resistance and air resistance of filling mixtures based on industrial waste and the effect of aggressive media on their durability. The influence of the quantity and quality of copper-smelting slag and fly ash on the resistance of filling mixtures in various aggressive environments has been investigated. It has been established that the use of copper-smelting slag, with a low content of harmful impurities, makes it possible to obtain a slag-cement binder that is more resistant to aggressive media.
- Rakhimov Sh.T. Development of optimal compositions, research of physical and technical properties, durability and effectiveness of filling mixtures based on industrial wastes // Abstract of the dissertation of the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in technical sciences, Tashkent, 2019. -10-12 P.
- Volzhensky A.V., Burov Yu.S., Vinogradov B.N., Gladkikh K.V. Concrete and products made of slag and ash materials. Moscow. –Stroyizdat. -1969.-S.389-392.
- Gaziev U.A. "Industrial waste in the production of building materials and products". Textbook. - Tashkent. -2015. -S.232-242.
- Lee F.M. Chemistry of cement and concrete. -M .: Gosstroyizdat.-1961.-P.271-293.
- Moskvin V.M., Ivanov F.M., Alekseev S.N., Guzeev E.A. Corrosion of concrete and reinforced concrete, methods of their protection. -M .: "Stroyizdat". -1980.
- Rakhimov S.T. Waste mining industry to fill the open space / Gaziev UA, Rakhimov SH.T. / Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Research in construction, heat and gas supply and energy supply." - Saratov.-19-20 November.-2016. -87-89.P