Main Article Content
Human resource management Is one of the most important aspects in any organisation. In hospitality industry, if we talk about hotels within the same categories of stars, nowadays, they would be adhering to more or less similar standards i.e. room and bed size, interior design, bathroom, lighting and breakfast and have almost similar facilities which they offer.
- Armstrong M. (2008) Strategic Human Resource Management: A Guide To Action, 4 th Edtion. Kogan Page. London and Philadelphia. Ahmad O., & Schroeder R., (2003) The Impact HRM Practices on Оperational Performance: Recognizing Cоuntry and Industry Differences. Jоurnal of Operations Manаgement. 21:19-43.
- Cline R.S. (1997) cited in Uysal & Williams (2003) Current Issues and Development in Hоspitality and Tourism Satisfaction. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, Vol. 4, No. ¾.
- Cline, R.S. (1997). The value of human capital. Lodging Hospitality, 53 (10), 20- 24.
- Dessler, G. (2014) Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, 3rd edition. Pearson new international edition Pearson Education Limited.
- Inoyatova & Khamidov (2018) ‘ICT in Uzbekistan Tourism: Analysis of Online Customer Reviews’. Conference: «Ижтимоий ҳимояга муҳтож ахоли қатлалари
- туризми ривожланишиниг муаммолари ва истиқболлари» At: Samarqand, Uzbekistan December, 2018.
- Jones, P. (2008). Milkovich G. & Newman J. (2007) Compensation 9 th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education (U
- Kok J, Uhlaner L, Thurik A (2003) Human Resource Management with Small Firms: Facts and Explanations. ERIM Report Research Series. Research in Management.