Main Article Content
Limiting the accumulation of capital and supporting competition in the money market is achieved by the Central Bank's control over the activities of commercial banks. Therefore, Central Bank manages the money supply through their assets (primarily loan operations) by influencing the dynamics of deposits of these banks. In addition, commercial banks are the main source of lending to the economy. The Central Bank instructs commercial banks to distribute loans and direct them to important material and social sectors of the economy.
The central bank is made up of funds belonging to the Government, in regulating the money supply from the budgetuses. Due to the difference between the time of receipt of state budget revenues and the time of financing budget expenditures, a certain amount of money is accumulated. The central bank will use these funds temporarily. Typically, government-owned funds are kept on the Central Bank’s balance sheet. Therefore, the Central Bank will be able to manage these funds.
- 1. Matonnikov M.Yu. Russian banking system and long-term resources. // "Money and Credit". Moscow, 2013. No. 5. -FROM. 12.
- 2. Mises L. Tne Theory of Money and Credit. –Indianapolis, 1980. –P.- 448.
- 3. Mishkin F.S Economic theory of money, banking and financial markets. 7th ed. Per. from English. - M .: LLC "ID Williams", 2013. -p. 490.
- 4. Moiseev SR Monetary Policy: Theory and Parktics. Tutorial. - M .: Moscow Financial and Industrial Academy, 2011. - P. 723.
- 5. Friedman M. Fundamentals of monetarism. Per. from English. - M .: TEIS, 2002. - P. 414.
- 6. Matonnikov M.Yu. Russian banking system and long-term resources. // "Money and Credit". Moscow, 2013. No. 5. -FROM. 12.Azizov UO, Qoraliev TM and others. Banking. T .: Science and Technology Publishing House, 2016. - 640 p.
- 7. Tojiev R.R, Rakhmatov T.S Theoretical aspects of the market of banking services in modern conditions // Scientific electronic journal "Economy and Innovative Technologies". № 6, November-December, 2020.
- 8. Azlarova A.A Covid - Accelerate the process of transformation of the banking sector in Uzbekistan in the context of 19 coronavirus pandemics. Scientific electronic journal "Economy and Innovative Technologies". № 5, September-October, 2020.,
- 9. Raxmatov T. Bissues of banking services in activating the process of transformation of banks.https://e-journal.uz/2020/10/23/.
- 10. Muminova M.B Improving the management strategy of active operations of commercial banks. Monograph-T .: "Innovative development publishing house", 2021,130 pages.
- 11. Banking case. / Pod red. prof. O.I.Lavrushina. - M .: KnoRus ”, 2008. –S. 94.
- 12. Buriyev J.P Problems of commercial banks in the stock market and ways to solve them. Economics and Finance / Economics and Finance 2020, 4 (136), p.72
- 13. Tursunov, Bekmukhammad Omonovich, and Hilola Amirullo Qizi Tokhtasheva. "Improving The Credit Mechanism To Increase The Competitiveness Of The National Economy." The American Journal of Interdisciplinary Innovations Research 3.04 (2021): 73-78.