Main Article Content
The modern information systems in their different items have become one of important items of the hotel organizations because of the accurate and fast data they provide for the tourist sites and the tourist attractions in Sulaymaniyah city in Kurdistan region in Iraq. These systems help the ones who work in the hotel organizations to make the right decision at the appropriate time. Thus, our research sheds light on specifying the effect of modern information systems and their reflection on the tourism electronic media in an applied study. In this paper, a sample of data information is represented by the managers who work in the first-degree hotels in Sulaymaniyah city. The theoretical and practical parts of this research deal with the following domains:
- Research methodology.
- A conceptual framework for modern information systems.
- A conceptual framework for tourism electronic media.
- The practical side of the research.
- Conclusions and suggestions.
2. Al-Sabbagh, Imad, 2000, Information Systems, Their Importance and Components, first edition, Amman, Dar Al-Thaqafa for Publishing and Distribution.
3. Al-T Tawdari, Awad Hussein, 2003, Horizon Information Gateway, first edition, Al-Rushd Printing and Publishing Press, Abu Dhabi.
4. Al-Tai'e, Mohamed Abd Hussein, 2000, Management Information System, second edition, Dar Al-Kutub for Printing and Publishing, Mosul, Iraq.
5. Al-Zahir Naeem, Abdel-Jaber, Tim, 2001, Tourism Communication Means, first edition, Dar Al-Yazouri for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
6. Al-Zoghbi, Mohamed Bilal and Al-Sharay’a, Ahmed and Qusaybat, Munib and Abdullah, Suhair, and Al-Zoghbi, Khalida Mohamed, 2004, Computer and Ready-made Software, sixth edition, Dar Wael for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
7. Hijab, Mohamed Mounir, 2002, Tourism Information, first edition, Dar Al-Fajr for Publishing and Distribution, Cairo.
8. Mohamed Mounir, Hijab, 2002, Tourism Information, first edition, Dar Al-Fajr for Publishing and Distribution, Egypt.
9. Salem, Shawqi, Salama, Mahmoud, 1982, Information Systems and Methods of Storage and Retrieval, first edition, Dar Al-Maysara for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
10. Seen J. A., (1998), " Business: Principles Practices and Opportunities ", 2nd ed., Prentice-Hall International, Inc., New Jersey, U. S. A.
11. F.Z., Haider, K.Y., Noor and I.A., Saad (2023). The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them. 3C TIC. Cuadernos de desarrollo aplicados a las TIC, 12(1), 352-376. https://doi.org/10.17993/3ctic.2023.121.352-376
12. Zaeid , H. F. ., Saihood , A. G. ., Yusur , M. K. ., Yasir , N. K., & Hassooni , H. A. . (2023). Analysis of the topics of sports talk shows on Iraqi satellite channels: The Captain’s Program in Al-Iraqiya Sports Channel as a model. SPORT TK-EuroAmerican Journal of Sport Sciences, 12, 17. https://doi.org/10.6018/sportk.563561