Main Article Content
The article presents the study’s results on the consolidation and afforestation of dune sands underlain by saline soil in Turtkul forestry enterprise desert zone of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and Khorezm forestry enterprise. Experimental work was carried out to consolidate and afforestation the windward dune slopes by installing mechanical protection from reed with planting along them seedlings of black saxaul, Paletsky cherkez. The main goal of the work was to flatten the upper unsecured part of the dune, sand the salt marsh in order to create protective forest cultures from psammophyte shrubs on them
- Dospekhov B.A. Field experiment technique / B. A. A. Dospekhov // Alliance publishing, Moscow, 2011. https://search.rsl.rurecord/01005422754.
- Novitsky Z.B. "Scientific bases of afforestation on the drained bottom of the Aral Sea", abstract
- of diss. for an academic degree applicant Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Tashkent, 1997, p.58.
- Sabirov M.K. "Consolidation and afforestation of mobile sands of Kyzyl Kum with the use of binders", P.H. "Mekhnat", Tashkent, 2011, p.128
- Shaburyan S.S., Sabirov M.K., Olmosov M.N., "Experience in the development of arid desert soils", J. "Caspian Bulletin", №4 (19), november 2017. p. 28-32. Phone. 8-85149-25-8-40, tel./fax 8-85149-25-7-20.
- E-.mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.pniiaz.ru.
- Temirov J., M.K. Sabirov, "Retention of salt, dust and sand particles by forest plants", J. "Environmental Bulletin", 2016, №9, (185), p. 25-26. website: www.econews.uz.
- Shaburyan S.S., Sabirov M.K., Ismagilov R.I., "Sand, dust and salt-holding properties of psammophyte plants on the dried bottom of the Aral Sea", J. "Vestnik of the Caspian region",2018, №3, p.4-6.
- E-mail: email@example.com, website: www.pniiaz.ru.