Main Article Content
The functional state of the nasal mucosa in patients was assessed by the time of MTS using visual (methylene blue) indicators according to the method of S.Z. Piskunov et al. 75 patients with various pathologies and brain injuries in serious condition were examined. The patients were divided into groups: 1st group is patients with severe TBI; 2nd patients with TBI and nasogastric tube (NGZ); 3rd patients with severe TBI and nasotracheal intubation (NTI); and the 4th group with TBI and orotracheal intubation (OTI) and the control group, these are patients in the intensive care unit without TBI. We found that when NTI and NGZ are in the nasal cavity for more than 4-5 days, there is a risk of nosocomal sinusitis. This alarms us to take preventive measures to prevent nosocomial sinusitis from the first day after hospitalization of the patient
- Zakarov A. M. Relief of secondary factors of tissue damage by perftoran in early rehabilitation therapy of severe concomitant traumatic brain injury. / dis. ... Cand. honey. sciences. - 2007.
- Zamerova LN et al. Assessment of the severity of the condition of patients with concomitant injury using the SAPS II integral scale // Abstracts of the II Congress of the Association of Anesthesiologists and Resuscitators of the Central Federal District. - M., 2005 .-- 30C
- Semenov A. B. On the organization of medical care for patients with severe concomitant traumatic brain injury // Combined traumatic brain injury. - Omsk, 2005 .-- S. 42-46.
- Piskunov S.Z: Investigation of the mucociliary transport system of the nasal mucosa in healthy individuals. // Russian rhinology.-1995.-№3-4.-pp. 60-62.
- Sousova E.V. Epidemiology of purulent-septic infections of ENT- organs in the conditions of outpatient clinics / Dis. ... Cand. honey. sciences. 14.00.04.-SP6., 1997.-150s.