Main Article Content
In today's world of information technology, distance learning is becoming increasingly important. Because this type of education differs from the existing types of education in some of its positive aspects, the difference between distance learning and full-time and other types of education is that this type of education is very popular with the general population. In this article, there is elucidated the effectiveness of distance learning in the education system of Uzbekistan
- A. Parpiyev, A. Marakhimov, R. Hamdamov”Electronic University”. Distance Learning Technologies UzME State Scientific Publishing House.2019
- Rustamov Kh.Sh. The use of didactic-software crosswords in mathematics
- lessons//European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. – Great Britain, 2020. -Vol. 8 No. 3, 2020 Part II. ISSN 2056-5852 – P.87 - 93.
- Tsoy Margarita et al “Creation of electronic textbooks” tutorial. Tashkent, “National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan”, 2007.
- Aripov M.M., Muhammadiev J.O’. Informatics, information technologies // Textbook for higher education institutions. –T.: TDYI, 2004. –B. 275.
- Turakulov H. A., Fayzimatov B. N., Ubaydullaev S., Turakulov O. H., Hamidov J. A. Textbook "Scientific and pedagogical bases of application of new pedagogical technologies in teaching technical sciences". - Fergana. "Technique". 2003.
- Taylaqov N. I., Mallaev Z. Development of educational literature based on information technology for vocational education. Proceedings of the Republican scientific-practical conference "Problems of vocational education". Samarkand, 2018.