Main Article Content
When we talk about the form of expression of artistic and poetic changes in the development of the Uzbek novel, we see that the evolution of human thought is artistically interpreted on the basis of symbolism and metaphors. Isajon Sultan's novel Bogiy Darbadar (Eternal Wanderer) is a philosophical interpretation of the suffering underlying human tragedy, the path to self-realization. The article is devoted to the interpretation in the novel of contradictions, symbols and metaphors used to express the inner world of a person
- Rahmat Rahimjon. From "Munozhot" to "Eternal Wanderer". As an afterword. Watch. Isazhan Sultan. "The Eternal Wanderer". Novel. Stories. Stories. - Tashkent, "Uzbekistan", 2011.269-p.
- Hamdamov Ulugbek. The novel "Svobodny" is a new incident in Uzbek literature. www.yozuvchi.uz
- Nazarov B., Tenglashev M. Deliberately towards fate // "Uzbekiston adabiyoti va sanati". 1989.28-April.
- Rasulov A. Philosophy of centuries. As an afterword. Isazhan Sultan. Free. Novel and short stories. - Tashkent, "Shark", 2012, 406-407-p.
- Isazhan Sultan. Eternal wanderer. Novel. The story. Stories. - Tashkent, 2011, 5-6-p.
- Ulugbek Hamdam. Combinations of different colors. "Uzbekiston adabiyoti va sanati" newspaper. 2000.29-September.
- Meliboev Akhmadzhon. Tree share (Checklist for yourself). www.yozuvchi.uz