Main Article Content
This article highlights the physical and geographical features of the Fergana Valley: the physical, geographical and political border, water resources, climate, seasons. The concept of the Fergana term: the history of its research, about memorable places in the valley, mountains and deserts, about soils and the development of virgin lands, environmental protection
- Akramov Z.M. Fergana Valley T. "Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR" 1957.
- Baratov P. Physical geography of Uzbekistan T. "Ukituvchi" 1996.
- Gulamov P., Vakhabov H., Hasanov A., Physical geography of Turkestan T. "Ukituvchi" 2000.
- Obidov U. Studying the contribution of ancestors in the lessons of geography. Fergana 2007.
- Soliev A.S. and others. Regional economics T. "University" 2003.
- Materials of the scientific-practical seminar Symposium of Geographers of the Fergana Valley. Namangan 2017.