Main Article Content
The article presents the results of research work on the development of the properties of binders with chemical additives and determines the optimal compositions. Today, along with water, filler and binder, additives have become an indispensable component of the concrete mix. Among the many types of chemical additives, plasticizers occupy a separate place, especially the most effective of them are superplasticizers. The most important physical and mechanical characteristics of cement with chemical additives are discussed below
- Gaziev, U.A. Industrial waste in the production of building materials and products [Text] / U.A. Gaziev. - Tashkent: TASI, 2015 .-- 308 p.
- Gaziev, U.A. Industrial waste of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the production of effective building materials [Text] / U.A. Gaziev, Sh.T. Rakhimov, F.T. Kurbonov // Problems and prospects for the development of innovative cooperation in scientific research and training system: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. - Bukhara: BukhMTI, 2017 .-- S. 117-118.
- Shakirov T.T. Studies of the phase composition and structure formation of porous aggregate// International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field. ISSN: 2455-0620; Scientific Journal Impact factor: 6.497. India. Volume-5. Issue-8. Aug-2019. –Р.151-155.
- N.A. Muminova Development of properties of concretes with mineral additives. Master's dissertation work. 2019.27-33 pages.
- Shakirov T.T. Technology of obtaining a porous aggregate from quartz porphyry and coal mining waste for light concrete / TT Shakirov. – T .: Author's abstract of the thesis of Ph.D. those. Sciences, 2010.-15-18s.
- Gaziev U. A., Akramov X. A., Shakirov T. T., Rakhimov Sh.T. Effect of Relamix additive on cement properties// International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field. ISSN: 2455-0620; Scientific Journal Impact factor: 6.497. India. Volume-5. Issue-8. Aug-2019. –Р.163-165