Main Article Content
After the independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the values of national statehood, spirituality and national traditions have been restored, and democratic values have been developed in the life of society. Huge political and social work is being carried out in our country aimed at building a democratic society and civil society. As a result of globalization inherent in the XXI century, the processes of international integration are developing rapidly
- Karimov I.A. High spirituality is an invincible force. –T .: “Ma'naviyat”, 2008. –B. 52-53.
- Juraev S., Gofurov S., Alimboev S. Uzbekistan and the world community./ The column “Renewal and reform of society” // Tashkent. “Academy” 2005;
- Kamilov, A.Sagdullaev and others. Opponents of an enlightened society. / "Renewal and Reform of Society" section. // Toshkent. «Academy» 2005;
- Jo'raev T. Uzbekistan in Central Asia: Diversity of Thought and Real Life. // Social thought. 2002 y №2.;. Jo'raev T. External threats to the development of our country // Uzbekistan aspires to XXI, Tashkent. “Uzbekistan”. 2000 y.;.
- Umarova N. Combating information attacks in the context of globalization. // Toshkent. “Academy” 2005;
- Umarova N. Terror behind terror or information terror.// Society and governance. Issue 3, 2001. Pakhruddinov.Sh Threat - a deadly force. // Toshkent. "Academy" 2001;
- Ergashev I. Democracy is a national and universal value // Society and governance. Issue 1, 2004.