Main Article Content
Today, Uzbekistan's rapid implementation of large-scale reforms in all spheres is directly related to the fact that it is continuously being filled with mature staff. On the way, promising programs are being created in the country, and it is being implemented on the basis of today's requirements. This article analyses the new approaches in the system of personnel training in Uzbekistan
- Karimov I.A. Speech at the meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Uzbek SSR. Tashkent. June 24, 1989.
- Karimov I.A. Educating a highly educated and intellectually advanced generation is the most important precondition for sustainable development and modernization of the country. International Conference Materials. “Uzbekistan”, 2012.
- Mirziyoev Sh.M. Speech at the solemn ceremony dedicated to the 24th anniversary of adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. December 7, 2016.
- Application of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev to the Oliy Madjlis. December 22, 2017.
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Strategy for the Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan” by Shavkat Mirziyoev. February 7, 2017.
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev “On measures for further development of the higher education system” No.2909. April 20, 2017.
- Information from the State Committee on Statistics of the Republic of Uzbekistan. November 1, 2017.
- Ramatov Jumaniyoz Sultonovich. A philosophical view to life. Monograph. Tashkent, 2017.
- Lex.uz (Collection of Laws and Legal Acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan).