Main Article Content
The article investigates and conducts complex geographic studies, gives a classification of soils, describes their physical properties and the problems of construction on saline soils in connection with the unsustainable use of groundwater. The high level of formation of groundwater leads to salinization and waterlogging of soils on the surface layer. In this regard, it is necessary to carefully monitor soils prone to salinization and waterlogging, careful monitoring of soils is recommended, a high level of groundwater occurrence, by reducing unproductive water losses by streamlining its distribution at all levels of systems, repairing canals and cleaning the collector
- Abdullaev S. Agrophysical properties and salt regime of irrigated soils in oases of Bukhara region: Author's abstract. dis. Cand. s.-kh. sciences. Tashkent, 1975.
- Lebedev Yu.P. Soils of irrigated oases in the lower Zeravshan // Scientific. tr. Aral-Caspian complex expedition. Issue 1. Moscow: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1954.
- Zvonkova T.V. Bukhara region. Natural conditions and resources of South-West Uzbekistan. Tashkent: Fan, 1965.
- Atlas of soils of Uzbekistan. Bukhara region. Tashkent, 2012.
- Alihanov B.B. About a Condition of Environment and Use of Natural Resources in Republic of Uzbekistan (the Retrospective Analysis for 1988-2007), National Report of the State Committee for Nature Protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent: Chinor ENK, 2008.
- Chub V., Osokova T. Second National Report of the Republic of Uzbekistan on UN FCCC. Tashkent, 2008.
- Shirokova Yu.I., Chernyshev A.K. Express method for determining the salinity of soil and water in Uzbekistan // Agriculture of Uzbekistan. 1999. No. 5.
- Shodiev S.R. Hydrochemistry of river and collector-drainage waters in the south-west of Uzbekistan: Author's abstract. dis. Cand. s.-kh. sciences. Tashkent, 2009.
- Kulmatov R. Problems of Sustainable Use and Management of Water and Land Resources in Uzbekistan // Journal of Water Resource and Protection. 2014.6.
- Eshchanov R. Agroecological foundations of sustainable use of land and water resources (on the example of the Khorezm region): Author's abstract. dis. Dr. S.-kh. sciences. Tashkent, 2008.
- Umarov N.U. About a Condition of Environment and Use of Natural Resources in Republic of Uzbekistan (the Retrospective Analysis for 2008-2011), National Report of the State Committee for Nature Protection of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent: Chinor ENK, 2013.
- Nigmatov A.N. Geoecological aspects of contamination and technogenic disturbance of the lands of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2005.
- Panin P.S. Salt release processes in the washed soil strata. Novosibirsk: Science, 1968.
- Pankova E.I., Aydarov I.P., Yamnova I.A. and others. Natural zoning of saline soils in the Aral Sea basin (geography, genesis, evolution). M., 1996.
- R. A. Kulmatov, A.B. Rasulov, A.N. Nigmatov "Problems of rational use of irrigated lands in the Bukhara region of Uzbekistan" 2014, 18-25 p.
- SNiP 2.02.01-83, "Foundations of buildings and structures" Moscow: 2011,166 p.
- Khodjayeva N. S., Mamurova D. I., Nafisa A. IMPORTANCE IN PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUES AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2020. – Т. 5. – №. CONGRESS. – С. 5-5.