Main Article Content
Modern Chinese literature includes the last Ching (1895-1911), the Republican period (1911-1949), Mao (1949-1976), and the Post-Мао (1976 to the present) periods. During the last Ching period, the literature witnessed a mixture of Chinese and Western traditions: topics such as social problems, historical evolution, and changes in ethnic values were covered
- Yan M. Musallas country // World literature, 2014.№ 10.-4-77.
- Yan M. Musallas country. Tashkent:, “Uzbekistan”, 2018, -392 B.
- Alijonova S. The magic of the heavenly kingdom. // World Literature, 2014.№ 10. -157-167.
- Musurmonov E. History of Chinese Literature. Training manual. Samarkand. SamSU edition, 2016, -160 B.
- Musurmonov E “Fairy tales and mixed literature” // “Sharq Yulduzi” magazine, 2014, № 5. –B. 129-134yu