Main Article Content
This article describes the life and work of Zokirjon Kholmuhammad oglu Furkat, his work in the field of spirituality and enlightenment, the importance of his works and ghazals
Zakirjon Kholmuhammad syn Furqat Kokand Ahvolot Margilan Muqimiy Muhyi Zavqiy Nisbat Muhayyir and others
How to Cite
Kushbakova Barno Batirkulovna, & Abdug’aniyeva Nilufar Botirqul qizi. (2021). Powerful Representative of Uzbek Literature of The Period of National Renaisence Zokirjon Holmuhammad Ogli Furkat (1859-1909 y.y.). International Journal on Orange Technologies, 3(3), 248-252. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijot.v3i3.1491
- Kosimov B. National awakening: courage, enlightenment, dedication. -Tashkent: Manaviyat, 2002.
- Kosimov B., Yusupov Sh., Dolimov Yu. And others. Period of national awakening Uzbek literature. –Tashkent: Manaviyat, 2004.
- Karimov N. Landscapes of the 20th century literature. Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 2008.
- Mirzaev S. Uzbek literature of the twentieth century. - Tashkent: Generation of the new century, 2005.
- Nazarov B. and others. History of criticism of Uzbek literature. - Tashkent: Wing of Thought, 2012.
- Khalilbekov A. Literary environment of Namangan. - Tashkent: Ruafzo, 1998.
- Boltaboev H. Fitrat and Jadidism. - Tashkent: National Uzbek Library, 2007.
- Kuronov D. Exercises for reading and understanding. Tashkent: Akademnashr, 2013.
- Jabborov N. Literature and national spirituality. Tashkent: Spirituality, 2015.
- Afokova N. Poetics of Jadid poetry. - Tashkent: Fan, 2005.
- Rubayyat and the continent in the Uzbek literature of the XX century. - Tashkent: Fan, 2005.