Main Article Content
The paper represents analytical dependences of the precipitation process on the kinematically possible flow velocities that satisfy the boundary conditions and the condition of volume constancy
Deformation draft power
How to Cite
Syeda Asmat Zahra Naqvi. (2021). Zia’s Presidential Powers Under Eighth Amendment and Its Governance Regarding Security of Shia Masses. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 3(3), 265-268. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijot.v3i3.1495
- Azhar, S. (2011). Social Security of Shia Sect. Strategic Defense .
- Aziz, S. (2015). A Leaf from History: Power Shift: Eighth Amendment gives Zia complete clout. Dawn .
- Government, F. (1985). Eighth Amendment. Constitution of Pakistan, 1973 .
- Lieven, A. (2011). Pakistan A Hard Country. London: Public Affairs.
- Salik, S. (1987). State and Politics: A Case study of Pakistan. Lahore: Al-Faisal Nashran