Main Article Content
The article examines the analysis of one of the current problems - the causes and consequences of the occurrence of factors that have a negative impact on the health of workers employed in the production process, an idea of the methods and means of ensuring safety and the efficiency of work is given.
- . Abramov A. A. Fundamentals of ergonomics: Textbook. - Moscow: RGOTUPS, 2001. - 264 p.
- . Zinchenko V. P., Munipov V. M. Fundamentals of ergonomics. - M.: Publishing house of Moscow State University, 1979. - 349 p.
- . The system of labor safety standards 12.1 012. / Edited by B. L. Nikolaev. - M., 2001.
- . Smirnov E. L. Reference manual on notes. - M.: Economics, 1981. - 408 p.
- . Ergonomic principles of designing the production environment / Editorial Board: D. Jones, D. Broadbent, D. Wasserman, etc. - Moscow: Mir, 1991. - 500 p.
- . IS standards. The system of labor safety standards / / Labor protection. Safety precautions.
- . On the organization of work on labor protection. [Registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 14, 1996, Registration number 273]. https://lex.uz/docs/700108
- . Sanitary rules for the organization of technological processes and hygienic requirements for production equipment. https://lex.uz/docs/1869045