Main Article Content
It is known that a child should reach a level of development that can meet the requirements of the educational institution, and only then send the child to school. possible. In this process, it is important to prepare the child for school education, which is why the article focuses on preschool children the importance of preparing for school education has been explored.
- 1. Yusupov O.N. Cognitive semantics in context. Wschodnioeuropejskie Czasopismo Naukowe 7 (2), 84-87
- 2. Yusupov O.N. English translations of Uzbek literature lingvocognitive research. International Journal of Word Art. 3 issues, 3 volumes. B.102-105.
- 3. E.Gaziyev, G.Tulaganova "Fundamentals of pedagogical psychology" Tashkent: University 1997
- 4. E. Gaziyev "Psychology of thinking" Tashkent: O'-1990
- 5. E. Gaziyev "Higher school psychology" Tashkent: 1997