Main Article Content
Singing, which is one of the types of musical activity, is also one of the most effective means of educating children in the aesthetic spirit. In fact, the song increases the emotional sensitivity of the child, arouses love for the beauty of nature, life and human relationships, cultivates children's artistic and aesthetic taste.
2. E.A. Gudkova, A.B.Vasilyeva. Methods of teaching singing. T., 1993
3. H.Hamidov. History of Uzbek traditional singing culture. T., 1996
4. A.Odilov. History of performance on Uzbek folk instruments. Tashkent, 1995
5. Yu.K.Babanov. Methods of teaching in modern secondary schools. Tashkent, 1990
6. A.Zunnunov and others. Excerpts from the development of pedagogical thought in Central Asia. Tashkent, 1996
7. A.S. Linda. Pedagogy. Tashkent, 1979
8. A.Hasanov. Music and education. Tashkent, 1992
9. J.Fozilov, R.Sultonov. Formation of student spirituality. T., 2000 y.