Main Article Content
This article talks about feeding ostriches, feed additives (Panaroot-98), premixes, and increasing productivity in Uzbekistan - as used in many sectors of agriculture.
vitamins feed additives premixes increasing productivity body
How to Cite
Shakhlo, B., Shokhrukhbek, K., Xursanali, Q., & Muqaddas , J. (2022). APPLICATION OF BIOLOGICAL ADDITIVES-PREMIXES IN OSTRICH FARMING. International Journal on Orange Technologies, 4(1), 4-7. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijot.v4i1.2580
- 1. PQ-4576 of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures of state support for animal husbandry" January 29, 2020.
- 2. Babaeva Sh.A. "Influence of" Panaroot-98 "on the clinical and physiological state of straws" materials of the scientific-practical conference of students, undergraduates and youth on February 2, 2021, pages 8-10.
- 3. Brusnitsky, A.A. Problems and opportunities of the first stage of water resources development in Ukraine / А.А. Brusnitsky // Industrial ostrich breeding: mater. 2nd Medjdunar. conf. (Dnepropetrovsk, July 6-8, 2006). - Dnepropetrovsk: "Corporation Agro-Soyuz", 2006. - p. 8-11.
- 4. Arykov A.A. "Ostrich breeding - a new branch of agriculture" Poultry 2003 No. 3 pp. 77-85.
- 5. Kulikov L.V. Breeding ostriches is a profitable business // Poultry 1998 №4 pp. 40-41.