Main Article Content
The practice of using plasma surfacing and spraying in agricultural and engineering production for the purpose of restoring and hardening parts of agricultural machinery has shown a relatively high efficiency of these processes. To further improve the efficiency of these methods of restoring and hardening parts, far from all the possibilities and reserves have been used, which include a reduction in consumption and the use of cheaper working gases; expansion of the range of remanufactured parts, due to the combined use of various powder filler materials.
- 1. Mamajonov Akramjon Turgunovich. Accounting for the costs of carrying out production activities of farms in a market economy in Uzbekistan. “DEVELOPMENT ISSUES OF INNOVATIVE ECONOMY IN THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR” International scientificpractical conference. 2021/3
- 2. A. T. Mamazhonov. Conceptual issues of accounting for finished goods in the automotive industry. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science. 2020/12/30
- 3. Khamidullina Zuleikha Chulpanovna, Yusupova Malika Botiraliyevna, Mamazhonov Akramjon Turgunovich. SOCIETY INTERESTS, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE AND ETHICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS. World Economics and Finance Bulletin. 2021/11/17.
- 4. Mamazhonov Akramjon Turgunovich. Organizational basis of information sources of analiysis of basic production costs in farming. Middle European Scientific Bulletin. 2021/10
- 5. Yusupova Ranakhon Kasimdjanovna. Analysis of IP Sustainability and Efficiency Coefficiency. Middle European Scientific Bulletin. 2022/04/23
- 6. Ivanov V.P., Ivashko V.S., Konstantinov V.M., Lyalyakin V.P., Pantaleenko F.I. Restoration and hardening of parts. Directory. Moskow, Science and Texnology, 2013.