Main Article Content
In this article the nature of the disorder depends on the human factor and human factors technical and technological break the success of technical and technological means prescribed by which came out was to analyze a statistical correlation between the presence of. An assessment of the state of labor protection in railway transport is given, the causes and sources of occupational injuries are given. For the prevention of dangerous and harmful labor factors at the workplaces of railway transport enterprises, it is proposed to create and implement the Concept of Labor Safety and prevention of industrial and occupational risk ofpersonnel. The proposed concept contributes to reducing the risk of occupational injuries and occupational diseases, creating more comfortable working conditions for personnel.
- 1. Донцов, С.А. Интегральная оценка профессионального риска на предприятиях железнодорожного транспорта / С.А. Донцов, М.А. Пименов, С.Г. Ивахнюк // Проблемы управления рисками в техносфере. Санкт Петербург. Выпуск № 1, 2013, с. 37-42.
- 2. Tursunov Z.Sh. Ergashev B.O. Creation of a model of employment safety and evaluation in railway transport (on the example of JSC "Uzbekistan Railways"). Первая международная научно-техническая конференция “Железнодорожный подвижной состав: проблемы, решения, перспективы”.
- 3. Report of the Department of labor protection, technical and industrial safety premises." JSC "UZBEKISTAN RAILWAYS".
- 4. “Types of Emergency Situations on Railway Transport and Their Causes”.Abdazimov Shavkat Xakimovich, Ergashev Baxromjon Olimjon o`gli, Mehmonboyev О‘tkir Mirzaaxmad o`gli, Yaxshiqulova Moxinur Toxir qizi. “International Journal of Advanced Research in Science,Engineering and Technology”. Vol. 6, Issue 11 , November 2019.
- 5. Savage, I. Does public education improve rail highway crossing safety? / I. Savage // Accident Analysis and Prevention. - 2006. - Vol. 38. - No. 2. - P. 310−316.