Main Article Content
In this article, a basic energy-intensive drum dryer was simulated using MATLAB® to improve the hot asphalt mix production process and reduce energy consumption. In this case, the results were obtained in the form of 2D and 3D plots by entering the initial data and boundary conditions. The results obtained were compared with the results obtained experimentally.
2. Getting started with LabVIEW,National Instuments, (2013). National Instruments. Austin, Texas.
3. Jaffrey, Travis, Jim, Kring, (2008). LabVIEW for Everyone: Graphical Programming Made Easy and Fun, 3rd Edition. Austin, Texas, USA.
4. Lennert Edsberg, (2008). Introduction to computation and modeling for differential equations. John Willey & Sons.
5. MATLAB Partial Differential Equation Toolbox User’s Guide (Release 12). (2008). The Math Works, Incorporation.
6. Richard J. Gran, (2010). Numerical Computing with Simulink, Volume I. Creating Simulations.
7. Sulaymon Eshkabilov, Kjell Ahlin, (2010). MATLAB® Applications for Mechanical Engineering Students, Stackholm.
8. Frank, P.Incropera, David, P. Dewitt, and others, (2007). Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, John Willey & Sons.