Main Article Content
The training of combat vehicle mechanics-drivers should be aimed at achieving high management skills in various complex conditions, forming will and determination in them, creating a sense of responsibility for the technical adjustment and combat readiness of vehicles.
2. Misirov Sh.Ch., Narmatov B.F., Turabov M.T., Sarimsakov M.F. Application of modern training systems in the training of military specialists. "Innovations in military education and science". 1(7)/2020. Tashkent. 2020.
3. Misirov Sh. Ch., Turabov M. T. Nehodimost ispolzovaniya trenajerov pri podgotovke voennyx spetsialistov. "Economics and society" #10(77) 2020. www.iupr.ru, Saratov.2020.
4. Instructions on the procedure for organizing and conducting the educational process in higher military educational institutions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Approved by the order of the Minister of Defense of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 686 dated September 15, 2022. - T.: OR MV publishing house. - 263 p.
5. Markitan R.V. Methodology of preparation and professional practice / R.V. Markitan. -M.: MO, 1990.
6. Efimova, N.N. Pedagogical osnovy voennoy podgotovki kursantov v VUZe. / N.N. Efimova, S.V. Chernev, V.G. Grigoriants, A.V. Kuznetsov // – M.: Moscow University, 1986.