Main Article Content
We will consider in this article the procedure for using the "FSMU" technology, which will help teach students to think critically in Russian lessons. This technology can be used for the purpose of examining students ' subject coloring when addressing a debate, conducting a debate, or strengthening a topic. Because this technology teaches students to defend their opinion, to think freely and to pass their opinion on to others, to argue openly, while analyzing the knowledge acquired by students in the educational process, to the culture of assessing and arguing to what extent they occupy *5+.The implementation of FSMU technology takes place in several stages. In Phase 1, the teacher identifies with the students the subject of the debate, or the problem to be discussed, or the section studied, and provides information to the students in the training session that first each student works individually, then works in small groups, and finally works as a team at the end of the lesson, it is mentioned in the course of the exercise that each student can fully state their opinion freely. In Step 2, each student is handed out papers written in Step 4 of FSMU technology F-state your mind. S-indicate the reason for the statement of your opinion. M-give an example (proof) by proving the reason you specified.
URL: http://e-koncept.ru/2016/56346.htm (access date: 05/10/2018).
2. Koreneva A.V. Professionally oriented education in the course "Russian language and speech culture" as a condition for improving the quality of speech preparation of specialists // Samara scientific bulletin. 2015 year. No. 1(10). Pages 86–90. URL:
3. Kudzhieva O. A. Improving communicative competence of university students by eliminating subject isolation // Science and society in the era of technology and communications: International materials. scientific-practical conference 2016 year.
Pages 330–336. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26033272 (access date: 05/10/2018).
4. Nikonova N.V. Methodological aspects of teaching the Russian language in business documents at a non-linguistic university // Scientific readings of V Lu. Modern scientific knowledge: theory and practice: international proceedings. scientific conference 2017. pp. 96–100. URL:
https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29804378 (access date: 05/10/2018).
5. Patrusheva L. S. Role-playing and business games in classes on speech culture and business communication // East European Scientific Bulletin. 2016 year. No. 1 (5). Pages 97–98. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27496707 (access date: 05/10/2018).
6. Sturikova M.V. Communicative competence: to the problem of its formation in language sciences at the university of professional pedagogy // Modern scientific research and innovations. 2017. No. 1. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2017/01/77117 (access date: 05/10/2018).
7. Musayeva, A. (2023). MADANIYATSHUNOSLIK YONDASHUVI ASOSIDA TALABA-YOSHLARNING KOMMUNIKATIV KOMPETENSIYALARINI RIVOJLANTIRISH. Science and innovation, 2(Special Issue 9), 97-99.
8. Кaрaмaтовнa, М. A. (2023). ФOPМИPOВAНИE В ЯЗЫКOЗНAНИИ ТEOPИИ CEМAНТИЧECКOГO ПOЛЯ.