Main Article Content
This article discusses the latest developments in the art of giving. Also, the parikhan-porkhans scattered in Khorezm are a form of shamans, and shamanism is considered to be one of the first stages in the formation of the art of Bakhshi, and the professions of medicine and sorcery were synthesized in the Bakhshi, who were masters of music and words, even Ergash Jumanbulbul information was given that his son also performed the role of "goshkoch". In particular, in the article, it is emphasized that in the researches of ANSamoylovich, Khorezm Bakhshis narrated that they sang book epics, played dutor, bulamon. In Khorezm, the words shaman, ozan, bakhshi were used, and now the term bakhshi is widely popular. The deification of the person of Bakhshchik is related to their high memory and ability to speak. There are opinions that the singing of epics accompanied by drums by the owners of this profession is related to the 10th-11th centuries. This phenomenon may be much older. The basis for this can be the paintings in the "Room of the Harp Woman" in the ancient Khorezm fortresses. A historical person (1115-1191) who is considered to be the first Bakhshi and Piri of Bakhshis in Khorezm is Ashiq Aydin (Ashug'iddin Umar Suhravardi), who is still the patron of Bakhshis. His person is also deified. According to historical sources, Ashiq Aydin was a master of music and words and at the same time a statesman. A treatise on music is also finished. Considering that he lived during the reign of the Khorezmshahs, it is possible to understand that there was a developed period of Bakhshi art in those times. After Ashiq Aydin Pir, Korqut father is the son, shaman, bakshi who spread the word in the Turkic world. It has been mentioned that the XIX and early XX centuries were the most flourishing period of Khorezm baksheek art.
2. Matyogubov B. The gold pages of Khorezm's epic performance. -Urganch, "Khorazm", 1999. -B.8. (52)
3. Ro'zimboyev S. Unique masterpieces of folk art. // "Oshiqnoma", Book 6, -Urganch, "Khorazm", 2013. -B.4. (3-12)
4. Mullah Bekjon Rahman's son, Muhammad Yusuf Devonzoda. Khorezm is a music historian. -T.: "Yozhvchi", 1998. -B.7. (48)
5. Mullah Bekjon Rahman's son, Muhammad Yusuf Devonzoda. The indicated work, pages 7-8.
6. Muravyov N. Puteshestvie v Turkmeniyu i Khivu v 1819-1820. -M.: 1822, p. 122.
7. Muravyov N. Featured work. -B.131.
8. Vamberi H. Textbook of the Chigatai language. –Leipzig: 1867. –B.43.
9. Musical history of Khorezm, page 43.
10. Ayimbetov Q. Wisdom of the people. - Nokis, "Karakalpakstan", 1988. - P.132. (491)
11. Kosven MO Essays on the History of Primitive Culture. -B.180.
12. Sabirova NE The history of the art Bakhshi//Psychology and education. USA. P. 7-8.
13. Sabirova N. Traditions of Khorezm philanthropy and charity. - Tashkent, "FAN" 2021.-B.56-68
14. Ergashevna, S. N. (2023). BAXSHILARNING HOMIYSI: QORQUT OTA VA OSHIQ OYDIN PIR. INNOVATION IN THE MODERN EDUCATION SYSTEM, 3(30), 465-472.
15. Ergashevna, S. N. (2023). NARRATIVE REPERTOIRE AND ITS INFLUENCE ON THE EPIC TRADITION. ANGLISTICUM. Journal of the Association-Institute for English Language and American Studies, 12(3), 33-43.
16. Ergashevna, S. N. (2023). TRADITIONS OF KHORASM GRACE (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MASTER DISCIPLINE TRADITION). Open Access Repository, 9(4), 446-448.
17. Ergashevna, S. N. (2023). THE GENESIS OF BAKHSH PERFORMANCE IN THE KHOREZM REGION. Spectrum Journal of Innovation, Reforms and Development, 14, 134-138.
18. Ergashevna, S. N. (2023). O ‘QUVCHILARNING TAFAKKURINI SHAKLLANTIRISHDA DIDAKTIK VA KOMPYUTER O ‘YINLARINING AHAMIYATI: Sabirova Nasiba Ergashevna Xorazm viloyati XTXQTMOHM “Tillarni oqitish metodikasi” kafedrasi mudiri ffd (DSc) dotsent. Образование и инновационные исследования международный научно-методический журнал, (1), 126-128.
19. Сабирова, Н. Э. (2023). ХОРАЗМ ТЎЙ МАРОСИМЛАРИНИНГ ЎЗИГА ХОС ХУСУСИЯТЛАРИ: ОСОБЕННОСТИ ХОРАЗМСКИХ СВАДЕБНЫХ ОБРЯДОВ. Молодой специалист, 2(10), 34-37.