Main Article Content
This article discusses the development of teaching skills in the training of school teachers on the basis of public online open courses. It is no secret that today some teachers of the public education system of Uzbekistan are not able to work freely and independently with modern information technology. Public online open courses are just as relevant for today’s educators as they can independently develop their knowledge without being separated from work. In order to study in such courses, it is necessary to guide them properly and develop their skills.
- Chuprunova E.A. Use of distance learning technologies in professional development of teachers // Penza State Pedagogical University Izvestia. V.G.Belinskiy. 2011., 26. S. 502-505.
- 2. Jizxina I.V. Organizational and meaningful conditions of practice in the system of professional development // Vocational education in Russia and abroad. 2015. № 3 (19). S. 79-82.
- 3. Kopitova N. E.. Mass open online courses for teacher training // Gaudeamus. 2015. № Issue 2 (26). S. 37-41.
- 4. Kukxarenko V.N. Innovation study: Russia // Higher education. 2011. № 10. p. 93-99.
- 5. Ebner M., Lackner E., Kopp M. How to do in OOOC? Pedagogical Guide for Practitioners // International Conference on Electronic Education and Software for Education. 2014. P. 215-222.
- 6. Lebedeva M.B. Mass open online courses as a trend in educational development // Man and society. 2015. № 1 (42). S. 105-108.
- 7. Bugaychuk K.L. Mass open distance courses: history, typology, prospects // Higher education in Russia. 2013. № 3. S. 148-155.
- 8. Andreev A.A. Russian open educational resources and mass open distance courses // Higher education in Russia. Soni 2014 6. C. 150-155.
- 9. Ross J., Sinclair C., Knox J., Bayne S.. & Macleod X. Teachers' Experiences and Academic Identity: Missing Components of OOOC // Online Journal of Pedagogy Education and Training. 2014 vol. 10. № 1. P. 57-69.
- 10. Mixeeva O. P. Terminological problems of e-learning // Proceedings of the International scientific-technical conference "Perspective information technologies (PIT 2016)". 2016. 768-771.