Main Article Content
In article results of studying of prevalence and a condition of early diagnostics of hypertension among the population of Bukhara are given. High prevalence and insufficient diagnostics, cases of hyper diagnostics of hypertension among men and women is shown.
- 1. Prevalence of risk factors for noncommunicable diseases in the Russian population in 2012-2013. The research results of the ESSE-RF. Cardiovascular therapy and prevention 2014; 13(6):4-11.
- 2. Boitsov S. A., Balanova Yu. a., shalnova S. A., Deev A.D., etc. Arterial hypertension among 25-64-year-olds: prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control. Based on the research ESSAY. Cardiovascular therapy and prevention. 2014;4:4-14.do1.org/10.15829/1728-8800-2014-4-4-14.
- 3. Kearney P. M., Welton M., Reynolds K. et al. The global burden of hypertension: an analysis of global data. Lancet 2005; 365: 217-223.
- 4. Franklin S. S., Lopez V. A., Wong N. D., and others. Single and combined components of blood pressure and risk of cardiovascular disease: the Framingham heart study. Circulation 2009; 119:243-250.
- 5. Williams B, Mancia g, Spiering W et al. 2018 ESC/esh guidelines for treatment of hypertension working group on the management of arterial hypertension of the European society of Cardiology and the European society of arterial hypertension: the task force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology and the European Society of hypertension. JHyperts 2018;36(10):1953-2041. 74
- 6. Chazova I. E., Zhernakova Yu. V. [on behalf of experts]. Clinical recommendations treatment of arterial hypertension. Systemic hypertension. 2019;16 (1):6– 31.
- 7. Levington s, Clark R, Kyzylbash N, etc. Age-related significance of normal blood pressure for vascular mortality: a meta-analysis of individual data for one million adults in 61 prospective studies. Lancet 2002; 360:1903-1913.
- 8. Guba GYKH, kokoy-to, Kagan T, et al. Hypertension and cardiac arrhythmias: summary of a consensus document from the European heart rhythm Association (Ehra) and the ESC Council on hypertension, approved by the heart rhythm society (h), the Asia-Pacific heart rhythm society (APHRS), and the Sociedad Latin American de Estimulacion of the five-lobed gene meta-analysis (SOLEACE). Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother 2017;3: 235-250.
- 9. Gottesman R. F., albert M. S., Alonso a, and others. Associations between middle-aged vascular risk factors and 25-year incident dementia in the community atherosclerosis risk cohort (ARIC). JAMA Neurol 2017;74: 1246-1254