Main Article Content
Diseases of the oral cavity are a common pathology that leads to the loss of teeth, the formation of foci of chronic odontogenic infection and other disorders both in the maxillofacial region and in the body as a whole. Serious medical and social consequences of inflammatory periodontal diseases and the lack of noticeable positive changes in their mass prevention determine the need to deepen and concretize ideas about the etiology and pathogenesis of these diseases (Tsepov L. M. Nikolaev A. I., Mikheev N. A. et al., 2004).
- 1. Khabibova N.N. Characteristic features of free-radical processes and antioxidant protection in the oral cavity during chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// European Science Review. - 2018. - P. 191-193.
- 2. Khabibova N.N. Changes in biochemical and immunological indicators mixed saliva of patients with chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// Еuropean journal of pharmaceutical and medical research. –2018. – (5) 11. – P. 143-145.
- 3. Khabibova N.N. Studying biochemical and cytokine markers of inflammation in the oral liquid and blood in patients with CHRAS// LXI International Correspondence Scientific and Practical Conference «European Research: Innovation in Science, Education and Technology» London, United Kingdom. - 2019. - P. 39-42.
- 4. Habibov N. N., Khodjimetov A. A. Evaluation of vascular disorders of tissue and regional blood flow in patients with recurrent aphthous stomatitis// All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference on Dentistry: Dagestan State Medical University. - 2019. - p. 147-148.
- 5. Khabibova N.N. Local humoral factors of the immune protection in patients with CHRAS// International scientific review. XII international correspondence scientific and practical conference «International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education». Russian impact factor 0,25. - 2019. - № 1 (41). - P. 39-41.
- 6. Khabibova N.N. Evaluation of vascular tissue disorders and regional bleeding under chronic reduced preparative atphosis// International conference on Word sciens and education. Case of Asia. - 2019. – Vol. 4. – С. 1-2.
- 7. Norova M. B. Anthropometric parameters of the head and maxillofacial region of children with diabetes mellitus and their relationship with indicators of physical development// Methodological recommendations. – 2019. - P. 25.
- 8. Khabibova N. N., Saidova N. A., Norova M. Foreign students at a medical university. Problems of adaptation in Uzbekistan. / / Current state of medical education, problems and prospects-2020. Materials of the third international online training conference. Bukhara. - 2020. - p. 70.
- 9. Khabibova N. N., Saidova N. A., Norova M. B. Use of interactive teaching methods in universities and features of their application// current state of medical education, problems and prospects-2020. materials of the third international online training conference. Bukhara. - 2020. – P. 83.
- 10. Norova M. B., M. J. Atovulloev Problematic methods of training students of stomatological faculty// Current state of medical education, problems and prospects-2020. Materials of the third International Online Training Conference. Bukhara. - 2020. - p. 120.