Main Article Content
Lichen planus (LP) is one of the most common, often recurrent and therapy-resistant dermatoses localized to the oral mucosa. The incidence of the disease varies from 30 to 35% among the entire pathology of the oral mucosa (OOM), affecting mainly women of the climacteric period and menopause [Kubanova A. A. 2010, Perlamutrov Yu.N. 2010, Julia S. Lehman 2009]. Psychoemotional stress is considered to be one of the triggering factors in the onset of LPO OCPR, and the activity of the processes of free radical oxidation of lipids and the lack of capacity of the antioxidant potential of the body determine the ineffectiveness of therapy, as a result of which it can be concluded that it is necessary to include drugs with antioxidant and anxiolytic properties in the traditional treatment regimen
- Khabibova N.N. Characteristic features of free-radical processes and antioxidant protection in the oral cavity during chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// European Science Review. - 2018. - P. 191-193.
- Khabibova N.N. Changes in biochemical and immunological indicators mixed saliva of patients with chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// Еuropean journal of pharmaceutical and medical research. –2018. – (5) 11. – P. 143-145.
- Khabibova N. N. Clinical and biochemical features of the course of pseudoallergic variants of chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// Problems of biology and medicine. – 2018. - № 4 (104). – C. 220-222.
- Khabibova N. N., Saidov A. A., Saidova M. R. Surunkali relapsivirlovchi aftozli stomatitda lipidlarni peroxide oxidlanishini shziga khos khususiyatlari va ogiz byshligi antioxidantимоimoyasining ҳolati// Tibbietda yangi kun. – 2018. - № 3 (23). – B. 61-63.
- Khabibova N. N., Vakhidova M. A. Evaluation of the protective system of the oral mucosa in chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// Vestnik TMA. -2019. - No. 3. - pp. 131-133.
- Khabibova N. N., Khabilov N. L. The role of adhesive molecules in the development of aphthous stomatitis// Stomatologiya. Tashkent. -2019. - No. 3. - pp. 32-36.
- Khabibova N.N. Clinical characteristics of patients with recurrent аphthous stomatitis// Annals of international medical and dental research. – 2019. – Vol. 5. Issue 5. - Р. 64-66.
- Khabibova N. N., Khabilov N. L. Assessment of vascular-tissue disorders and regional blood flow in chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis// A new day in medicine. - 2019. – 3 (27). – Pp. 262-266.
- Khabibova N.N., Khadjimetov A.А. Some occurrence aspects of chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis of the oral cavity// Global Journal of Medical, Physical and Health Education. – 2019. - Vol. 7 (3). - P. 284-286.
- Khabibova N.N. Characteristic features of the biochemical indicators of mixed saliva in patients with chronic recurrent aphtosis stomatitis// Global Science Research Journals. - 2019. - Vol. 7 (8). – P. 521-526.