Main Article Content
This article covers the history of traditional handicrafts of the rural population of the Fergana Valley in the late XIX - early XX centuries. The main focus is on the development of blacksmithing, pottery and textile crafts in the villages of the Fergana Valley, changes in the industry, the factors that led to the emergence of centers. The comments made were analyzed on the basis of factual material
- Overview of the Fergana region for 1897.//New- Margilan. 1899.- Page 1.
- Troitskaya A.L. Catalog of the archive of the Kokand khans in the 19th century. - Moscow, 1968 .-- P. 68.
- Peshreva E.M. Pottery production in Central Asia. // Proceedings of the Institute of Ethnography of the USSR. New series T. XLII. - Moscow-Leningrad. 1959 - P. 202.
- Razvodovsky V.K. Experience in the study of pottery and some other handicrafts in the Turkestan Territory. // Turkestan Agriculture. 1916, No. 3. - S. 254-255.
- Kurbangalieva RG Life and culture of Uzbek workers in the silk industry of Margilan. - Tashkent, 1966 - p. 37.
- Overview of the Fergana region for 1897. // New - Margilan. 1898. - P. 13; 87.
- Review of the Ferghana region for 1880.// New-Margilan. 1882 - P. 42., for 1900 Appendix No. 13. - New-Margilan. 1901 g.
- Masalsky V.I. Turkestan Territory. In the book: All-Russian complete geographical description of our state. T. XIX. ¬- SPb. 1913 - p. 23.