Main Article Content
This article is about ways of teaching students to self – study, creative thinking through organizing practical lesson with innovative technologies at higher educational organization. This article describes the problem of increasing the self – activite of the assimilation of knowledge independent thinking by organizing self – education in higher educational institutions.
- Sh.M.Mirziyoev. Together we will build a free and prosperous democratic state of Uzbekistan. T. Uzbekistan. 2017 y.
- I.A.Karimov. A harmoniously developed generation is the foundation of Uzbekistan's development. T. East. 1997 y.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" of September 20, 2020.
- Tolipov O.K., Usmonkhodjaeva M. "Applied bases of pedagogical technologies" T- "FAN" 2006.
- J.G. Yuldashev, F. Yuldasheva, G. Yuldasheva "Interactive education - quality assurance" Tashkent-2008.
- Independent education is a factor in increasing the effectiveness of education. "People's education" magazine. 1997 T.
- “Formation of student spirituality” Tashkent 2000. p. 3