Main Article Content
Independent learning is a critical learning strategy in higher education. Independent education - when successfully completed, students' independence is nurtured. This article describes the problem of increasing the self – activity of the assimilation of knowledge independent thinking by organizing self – education in higher educational institutions
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education" of September 20, 2020.
- Tolipov O.K, Usmonkhodjaeva M. "Application bases of pedagogical technologies" T- "FAN" 2006.
- J.G. Yuldashev, F. Yuldasheva, G. Yuldasheva "Interactive education - quality assurance" Tashkent-2008.
- Journal of Primary Education "Using interactive methods in education" 2012. № 2.
- Independent education is a factor in increasing the effectiveness of education. Journal of Public Education