Main Article Content
Physically adequate development facilitated normal mental development. Chernyshevsky's views on the relationship of mental and physical processes of dialectical materialism to mental and physical activity are reflected in his works: "Any labor is a mental, physical person. in the second, the muscles o The work of the brain was carried out through the interaction of the muscles, the activity of the muscles, and the control of the brain
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 271 of May 27, 1999 on measures for further development of physical culture and sports in Uzbekistan.
- The concept of the state program of development of physical culture and sports in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Annex to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 27, 1999. 3. Karimov I.A. "Uzbekistan is a great country with a great future" T., Uzbekistan, 1992.
- Karimov I.A. "Let us have a free and prosperous homeland" T., Uzbekistan, 1994.
- Karimov I.A. "Dream of harmoniously developed generation", "Sharq" publishing house, T., 1999.
- State educational standard and curriculum of general secondary education,
- Editor-in-Chief of "Sharq" Publishing and Printing Concern, Tashkent, 1999.
- Abdumalikov R., Yunusev T.T. and others. "Development of physical education in Uzbekistan", methodical recommendation. T., O'zDJTI, 1992.
- Sarkizov-Sirazini I.N. «Tansihatlik - tuman baylik», T., «Meditsina», 1966. 10. Radjabov SR., «Pedagogical researches and propaganda of pedagogical knowledge», T., «Teacher», 1977.
- Rixsiyeva O.A. "Abu Ali ibn Sino on the role of physical exercises in the preservation of human health", T., "Teacher", 1982.
- Koshbakhtiyev I.A. «Osnovy ozdorovitelnoy fizkultury molodeji», T., 1994. 13. Tursunov U., «Theory and methods of physical education», textbook, Kokand, 1992