Main Article Content
The article discusses the issues of ensuring the temperature regime in the reactor of the pyrolysis plant and the saving of thermal energy for private needs, as well as the analysis of the thermal performance of the plant. As a result of applying a solar concentrator to this type of pyrolysis device, a temperature of 300-500 ℃ can be obtained. This allows to reduce the private energy consumption for the pyrolysis process by up to 30%.
- S. M. Xujakulov, G. N. Uzakov, Sh. K. Yaxshibaev, R. T. Rabbimov. A method for processing biomass using solar energy // Young scientist. — 2010. — № 8 (19). — Т. 1. — С. 140-145. — URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/19/1986/
- Sh.B. Imomov, X.A. Alimardonov. Heat mode solar heating systems based on flat reflectors, sets on the north side of the building. Young scientist, 2015, 335-336 pp.
- Uzakov, G.N. Technical and economic calculation of combined heating and cooling systems vegetable store-solar greenhouse. Applied Solar Energy (English translation of Geliotekhnika), 2012, 48(1), РР. 60–61.
- Khuzhakulov, S.M., Uzakov, G.N., Vardiyashvili, A.B. Effectiveness of solar heating systems for the regeneration of adsorbents in recessed fruit and vegetable storages. Applied Solar Energy (English translation of Geliotekhnika), 2013, 49(4), pp. 257–260
- Abdurakhmanov A.A., Kuchkarov A.A., Mamatkosimov M.A., Akhadov Z.Z. The optimization of the opticalgeometric characteristics of mirror concentrating systems //Applied Solar Energy. 2014. Vol. 50. № 4. P. 244-251.