Main Article Content
At present, ensuring the quality of teaching the younger generation in foreign languages, radically improving the system of training specialists fluent in foreign languages, training of qualified personnel who meet international educational standards through the acquisition of foreign languages is carried out in our country. is one of the goals of education reform
- Resolution of the First President of the Republic of Uzbekistan 751875 "On measures to further improve the system of learning foreign languages" dated December 10, 2012.
- J. Jalolov, "Methods of teaching foreign languages", Tashkent-2012.-99-100 p.
- Innovating Pedagogy 2020”: Open University Innovation Report 8. Milton Keynes: The Open University. -3 p.
- G.V.Rogova. Methods of teaching English. Moscow,1968. - 148 b.
- Allen P.L. The verb system of present day American English. N-Y., 1966.- 310 p
- Bryant M. Current American Usage. N-Y., 1978, 240 p
- Curme G.O. Grammar of English languages. New York., 1935, 270 p
- Fries Ch. The structure of English. London., 1951, 180 p
- Francis W.N. the structure of American English. New York., 1958, 290 p//www.teachingenglish.org.uk/.